EMDR Kit support
What are the prices in USD or GBP?
For a list of the estimated USD and GBP prices, see the price list on the shop page.
Do you ship to my country?
We ship worldwide.
What is the delivery time?
This depends on what country we have to ship to. Watch our shipping page for the approximate shipping time.
What are the shipping costs?
Within the EU: €25,- (including 21% VAT)
Outside EU: €45,- (No VAT has to be paid)
Do the products work with other voltages?
We provide power adapters or converters specifically for your country so you can be sure you can work with it in your country.
We do not charge anything extra for this service.
My credit card payment does not succeed. What can I do?
Sometimes a creditcard company blocks payments automatically when it is a payment somewhere abroad.
The best thing to do is call your creditcard company and ask them to allow the payment. You can try and place the order again when you have called them. If this does not work, you can place an order and pay with an other payment option, for example Paypal.
What are the differences between the EMDR Kit Wireless and the EMDR Kit Classic?
You can read about the differences here.
We have a 30 day 100% refund return policy. If you do not like the product or have an other reason you want to return your product, you can return it and get 100% refund. These are the rules in case you want to return your product:
1. Within 30 days of delivery, let us know that you want to return the product. Send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
2. Return the product in it’s original package, in the same condition as you received it. We will send you the return address in the e-mail.
3. Once we receive the returned product, we will refund it.
4. Shipping costs are not refunded.
A guarantee period of 2 years applies to the Light Tube, Pulsators, Headphones, and carrying bag. The guarantee begins on the day of delivery. Chargers and wires are not covered with the guarantee. Please keep your receipt or invoice.
If your order is incomplete or if your product shows any damage or deficit, please let us know within 14 days of delivery.
The guarantee does not cover the following:
1. The guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear, faults caused by not handling the product with due care, faults or damage caused by improper use of the product, including use that contradicts the instructions provided with the EMDR Kit, and/or other acts for which the EMDR Kit cannot reasonably be held responsible.
2. The guarantee does not cover faults or damage resulting from the use of the product in combination with or in connection with products, accessories, software and/or services that are not produced or supplied by EMDR, or if the product is used in any way for which it was not intended.
3. The guarantee is not valid if the product has been opened, modified or repaired by an unauthorised party, or is repaired with unauthorised parts.
4. The guarantee is not valid if the product has been exposed to moisture, damp, extreme temperatures, environmental conditions or rapid changes in these conditions, corrosion, oxidation, or the spillage of food or liquid.
If you have a problem with the EMDR Kit and the guarantee is still valid, please contact us via our email address firstname.lastname@example.org or through the contact form. The guarantee does not apply to adapters and/or wires.
Damage and defects out of guarantee
If your product has been damaged or shows a deficit that does not fall under the guarantee terms and conditions, or is outside of the guarantee period, we can still repair your EMDR Kit. Please contact us at email@example.com.
Deficits and/or damage that does not fall under the 2 years guarantee or that is caused by misuse or incautious use can be replaced as well. The replacement part has to be paid and also the shipping cost has to be paid by the customer. We will keep the cost as low as possible and work with pre-discussed prices so there won’t be any surprises.
We offer 12 months of guarantee for repaired parts. These 12 months start from the moment of receiving the repaired part(s).
The EMDR Kit is designed to support EMDR practitioners while giving EMDR treatment. The therapist is always responsible for the outcome of treatment in which the EMDR Kit is deployed. The developer or seller of the EMDR Kit can not be held responsible for results of the treatment and any client complaints. The EMDR Kit is not designed to be used as a self-help instrument.
Prices on our website are inclusive of 21% VAT. We adjust the VAT according to the EU rules.
1: If you place an order and your shipping address is inside the EU you pay 21% VAT (except if you posses a valid VAT number and enter this in the checkout form).
2: If you have a EU VAT number, you can enter it in the checkout form to order without VAT.
3: If you place an order with a shipping address outside the EU, you don’t pay 21% VAT.