EMDR Kit Wireless support
Do you ship to my country?
Yes, we ship worldwide!
Within the EU shipping costs are €25,- and outside the EU the shipping costs are €45,-.
What are the prices in USD or GBP?
For a list of the estimated USD and GBP Prices, download our pricelist.
What are the minimum requirements for tablet/smartphone?
You will need a smartphone or tablet (iOS or Android) to work with the EMDR Kit.
iOS 9.0 or up (iPhone 4s/iPad 3th generation or up).
Android 4.3 or up.
For Android there are also additional minimum system requirements:
CPU speed: 1,6 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
We have noted that the J series of Samsung can give problems with Bluetooth. We do not advise to use these phones in combination with the EMDR Kit Wireless.
We have tested the EMDR kit Wireless with many different devices. However, we can not guarantee that it works on every device as some manufacturers save on the parts of their phone or tablet such as the bluetooth module.
If you have doubts about whether your tablet / phone meets the requirements, feel free to contact us.
What are the differences between the EMDR Kit Classic and the EMDR Kit Wireless?
On this page you can read about the differences between the EMDR Kit Classic and the EMDR Kit Wireless.
Are batteries included/needed?
No additional batteries are needed. There is an internal battery within the Light Tube, Pulstaors and Headphone which you can charge with an adapter that is included with the product.
Does the set work with other voltages?
We provide power adapters or converters specifically for your country so you can be sure you can work with it in your country.
We do not charge anything extra for this service.
Can I order the pulsators seperately?
Currently this is not possible. The pulsators are charged in the base of the Light tube. Without the Light tube it will not be possible to charge the pulsators.
Can multiple users work with one EMDR Kit?
Yes, this is possible. Everyone can download the EMDR Kit app and use any EMDR Kit. Once an EMDR Kit is connected with your device it can not connect with another device (from a colleague) at the same time. When you close the app on your device it will become available again for other devices to connect with.
Do I need a WIFI / internet connection?
No. After downloading the app no WIFI or internet connection is required to work with the EMDR Kit.
Can I work without a smartphone or tablet?
This is not possible. The EMDR kit is controlable with the EMDR Kit app, which only works on a smartphone or tablet (iOS or Android).
Is the height of the EMDR kit adjustable?
No. We recommend to use the EMDR Kit with a side table if you use it in a situation where you are seated at a desk or table.
Which side table can I use?
In our own practice we all do the therapy sessions seated at a table. But if you are working from a seat, you could use a side table. In our video’s and pictures, the IKEA SVARTÅSEN is used. This table is compact, adjustable in height and available in black and white.
Is a bag included with the set?
The bag is not included as a standard because many therapist work in the same office every day and do not travel with the EMDR Kit. Therefore a bag would be redundant and a waste of material and space. So we chose to not add it as a standard and let people decide for themselves if they need it or not.
The pulsators do not charge well, what can i do?
There can be some dust/dirt in the dockingstations as well as at the contact points of the Pulsators. You can remove this with the use of a wipe. For example, you could use a hygienic towel or a wipe with some alcohol. Please do not use too much alcohol.
The Pulsators have an active Bluetooth module which consumes energy during the day. So always make sure the Pulsators are properly charged. When the battery is drained completely, it can take up to 20 hours to charge completely.
How can I download the app?
How can I connect the Light tube?
How can I connect the Pulsators?
How can I connect the Headphone?
How can I use the Light tube?
How can I use the Pulsators?
How can I use the Headphone?
Can I prevent incoming calls during therapy?
When working with the EMDR kit app, we recommend putting your tablet or smartphone in ‘flightmode’, so you will not get interrupted during your therapy. Note that bluetooth has to work. So when putting your smartphone or tablet in flightmode, turn bluetooth on again.
I am having trouble connecting with the EMDR Kit. What steps can i take?
- Keep in mind to put the Pulsators in the dockingstation when connecting. When having problems connecting, connect the adapter to the Light tube.
- Do you have the 1.6 version of the app? Check this by opening the app and press on the top left menu. You can see the app version in the bottom left corner. If you have a previous version, please update your app.
- Did you charge the pulsators in the dockingstations? Please make sure the Light tube and headphone are connected to the adapter and the pulsators are in the dockingstations before following the next steps:
- Are the lights on the pulsators red (pulsing) or green when they are fully charged, when you put them in the dockingstations? If not, let us know.
- Start the app and go to the menu (top left corner), press on ‘choose light tube’ and then press on the menu in the right top corner. Press on ‘RESET’. This will reset all the devices that the app is currently connected with.
- Now, please shut down the app completely. On an apple device you can do this by pressing twice on the home button of the device and then swipe the EMDR Kit away so that it is shut down. On an android device, press on the icon with a square or multiple squares in the bottom menu on your device. Close the EMDR Kit app.
- Now, please go to the Bluetooth settings on your device. Here you can see available devices and paired devices. IF there are paired devices related to the EMDR Kit, ‘forget’ all the parts related to the EMDR kit. On an Apple device you can do this by looking beneath ‘My devices’ and click on the Information symbol and then choose ‘Forget device’. On an android device, you can see paired devices. If there are paired devices related to the EMDR Kit, press on the settings icon and press on ‘Forget.
- Now, turn OFF Bluetooth and after waiting for 5 seconds, turn it on again.
- Start the app.
- Connect the light tube and the pulsators in the App by following the next steps:
- Press on the menu in the top left corner.
- Press on choose light tube and connect the light tube by pressing on the available light tube. It should turn on now.
- Press on the menu again and connect both pulsators.
At what distance should my client be seated?
The light bar must be placed so that when the lamp is turned on, the client’s eyes move from side to side completely when following the light. It is useful to test the EMDR Kit yourself before you use it during therapy. Make sure that the eyes completely shift from left to right.
You can always discuss what works best with your client. Always pay attention to the eyes of your client and change the distance whenever it deems necessary.
Only use the included adapters to charge the Light tube and the Headphone. Use the included voltage converter if you use an other wall mount than type F.
Light tube adapter specifications:
Input: 100-240V 50/60HZ 0.3A
Output: 12V 0.6A
Headphone adapter specifications:
Input:100-240V 50/60HZ 0.3A
Output: 12V 1200mA
Specifications Light tube: